- Buy a brown coconut
- Put in a plastic bag.
- Bang it hard again a rock a few times – outside! ( if you google this, you will find many different ways of breaking a coconut, this is the easiest!)
- It should be in at least 2 to 4 pieces.
- Put on cookie tray and bake (with shell on) for about 15 minutes at 350.
- Take out, let cool and peel off the shell
- On a thin mandolin setting or slicing disk on the food processor slice the coconut.
- Spread on a baking paper lined cookie tray
- Mix 1 tablespoon of monk fruit powder with 1 teaspoon of salt and sprinkle on coconut. Toss.
- Bake at 250 for about 20 minutes, toss/stir and bake again for another 20 – 30 minutes.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.