I like butt –
-ernut squash soup and I cannot lie!
I’m so hip, don’t deny it.
I usually make a pretty basic butternut squash soup, no fuss, not a lot of ingredients. This weekend I came across this recipe. I thought, yeah, I could use a little spice in my life. Who knew that two little spices could make a great soup, to a – I don’t want to share this with ANYONE amazing soup! Truth be told this recipe yields quiet a bit so you better love it to death.
- 1 medium butternut squash < — I used two little baby ones.
- 1 box of vegetable stock (or chicken stock) <– have a box handy, but don’t use the entire thing
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried chilli flakes
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk <– I used coconut milk
- teaspoon(s) sea salt
- teaspoon(s) black pepper (freshly ground)